Thursday 21 June 2012

Repetition and Bold Colours

Repetition and Bold Colours 


After taking my photographs I decided to edit them to give them a more interesting visual. Inspired by Matisse's painting technique of adding bright bold colours I decided to incorporate this into my own work. 
Using an editing software I repeated the image and changed each division into a different colour that contrast and compliment each other well. I like the way the images overlap each other creating an illusion. 



For the picture below I chose more subtle colours and repeated the image to create the form of a pattern. 
I very much enjoyed editing my photographs and exploring different ways to make them look more interesting. I had the opportunity of  applying my creativity in a different way and developed my skills using a photo editing software. 



No comments:

Post a Comment