Thursday 21 June 2012

Oxford Street Photographs

Oxford Street Photographs 

Below are a few of the Photographs I took of people on Oxford Street. 




I stopped this guy because I liked the Aztec Pattern on his bag.The use of different shapes, lines and colours attracted me to it. 



I really liked this woman's light denim jacket and burgundy skirt, It made a strong contrast that made her stand out from the crowd. I also liked the bright colours and pattern of fruit on her neck scarf. 
Her style looked like she had just walked out of the 80's.. I loved it! 



This guys appearance was very unique to me, I just had to stop and ask to take a photo. You can tell that he was very enthusiastic and and loved his moment in front of the camera. 
I liked the design and colours of his army print jacket. 




These two guys stood out from the crowd in Oxford street and I'm sure it was because of the bright orange jacket I just couldn't look past. The guys varsity jacket is very vibrant in colour and contrasts well with the blue plimsolls. I liked the guy on the lefts black and white polka dot jacket. 
Displaying an example of the repetition of a shape involved in pattern.  



No comments:

Post a Comment